DIFFICULTY: EASY PREP TIME: 10 MIN TOTAL TIME: 90 MIN
Easy to prep and absolutely delicious!
As we are nearing the end of the year, why not indulge in an easy to make recipe that you can enjoy with your kids.
Get some activity done in your daily routine and have fun rolling these truffles in cocoa powder and shredded coconut.
Let’s jump straight into the recipe!
- 100 g oat flour
- 150 g pitted dates
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 30 g smarties
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 g peanuts
- Soak the dates and peanuts in warm water for 2 minutes.
- Drain the water completely.
- In a food processor, add the dates, peanuts, vanilla essence, salt and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients until fully mixed.
- Pour the oat flour to the blended mixture and blend the oats into the mixture until fully mixed.
- Put the dough in a bowl and set it for 90 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and use a scoop to spoon out the dough and roll them into balls.
- Decorate the truffles with coconut and cocoa powder.
- Decorate the truffles the Halloween way with some smarties.
- Set the truffles in the fridge for 10 minutes and enjoy!
- Set the dough in a fridge for 90 minutes.