MUSHROOM & TOMATO MASH
- 1 large tomato
- 300 grams mushroom
- 2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Potato mash powder
- Soy sauce
- First, in a separate pan, stir fry the mushrooms until golden and crispy. Add salt and pepper to season.
- In a pan, pour some olive oil, garlic, onions and fry until golden
- Add the tomato
- Close the pot with a lid, then simmer for 5 minutes
- Add some potato mash powder, soy sauce and water to thicken your soup.
- Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from heat, add the mushrooms on top of your tomato mash and enjoy!