I bring to you the very Green Goddess Cauliflower Soup to up you health to the next level!
Have you ever thought of having a cauliflower soup, and it looking green! Yes it is super nutritious and healthy.
- 500 grams cauliflower
- 1 avocado
- 400 grams cucumber
- 50 ml vegan cream ( coconut milk)
- 50 grams plain vegan yoghurt
- 300 ml almond milk
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Moringa powder or leafy green powder
- First boil the cauliflower in a closed pot for 15 min. Season with salt to taste.
- Peel the cucumber into thin slices. Keep some left over cucumber for blending.
- In a high speed blender, add the all the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. For less thickness , continue to add more milk or water to make the soup more thinner.