- 600 grams sweet potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cube of Knorrox Chicken stock/ Vegetable stock for vegans
- 1.5 litres water
- 1 heaped tbsp butter
- Vegetable spices
- Cherry tomatoes
- 500 ml Milk/ Almond milk for vegans
- Spring onion
- Peel the sweet potatoes
- Cut the sweet potatoes, carrots and garlic then place in a pot.
- Pour 1.5 litres of water into the pot, add 1 cube of chicken/vegetable stock, butter, sweet potatoes, carrots, garlic cloves., milk & bring to boil for 20 min until soft.
- Blend the cooked ingredients in a food processor until smooth
- In a sauce pan stir fry the mushrooms, garlic and spring onions until crispy.
- Pour the soup in a bowl and add the stir-fried vegetables.