PASTA & CURRY CHICKEN MEATBALLS
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2 (Food Lovers Market)
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp chicken spices of your choice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 1 large tomato
- Spring Onions
- 1 large egg
- 250 grams pasta of your choice
- Olive oil
- Minestrone powder
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius
- Stir fry the mushrooms and chopped garlic for 10 minutes until brown and crispy. Season with salt to taste.
- In a pan fry, pour some olive oil and add chopped spring onions and garlic.
- Saute for 2 minutes, add the chopped tomato, salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add minestrone powder to water and pour into the simmered tomatoes. Simmer for another 5 min.
- Remove soup from heat.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken mince, spices, salt, thyme, egg and garlic.
- Create chicken balls, use some flour to roll the balls.
- Grease the baking tray with some olive oil
- Place the meatballs in the tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Boil 750 ml of water in a kettle
- Pout the water into a pot, add salt and add pasta
- Bring to boil and stir continuously for 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl dish out the pasta, decorate the pasta with mushrooms.
- Mix the meatballs with the soup and pour over the pasta