Skip to content
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup skim milk powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 ml chilled cream
- 1 tsp gelatin
- 310 ml cold water
- In a refrigerator,chill both a bowl and the whisk for 10 minutes
- In a refrigerator, chill the 250 ml of cream for 10 minutes
- In another bowl mix the skim milk powder, salt, vanilla, gelatin & cocoa powder.
- Put the mixture in water and mix until fully blended
- Add honey to mixture, blend well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Take out the chilled bowl, the whisk and cream from the refrigerator.
- Pour the cream in the bowl and hand whip for 10 minutes until it’s thick and creamy.
- Take out the cocoa mixture and pour the whipped cream into the cocoa mixture.
- Fold the mixture with a spatula until fully blended.
- Pour the mousse in glasses and refrigerate until serving time.
- Add more whipped cream for decoration during serving time.