Ingredients: Makes 17 flapjacks (Pick n Pay)
- 2 large eggs
- 550 ml milk
- 500 grams Sasko cake wheat flour
- 30 ml olive oil
- 10 ml olive oil for frying
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Chia seeds
- Mixing bowl
- Non-stick frying pan
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the flour into the bowl gradually and mix until fully blended.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture into the hot frying pan.
- Turn the flapjack after every 20 seconds until golden brown
- Enjoy with honey glaze and strawberries, bananas and chia seeds.