LEMON & BERRY BRAN MUFFIN AND LEMON-LAVENDER FRUIT TEA
INGREDIENTS: Makes 12 muffins
- 1 & ½ cup Cake wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 30 grams raisins
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 squeezed orange
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 1 large egg
- 175 ml vanilla yoghurt
- 225 ml milk
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 5 min.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, bran, cinnamon, salt, baking soda & powder.
- Whisk the milk, yoghurt, oil, egg, orange and lemon juice in a different bowl.
- Add the whisked ingredients to the wheat flour and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Fill your muffin cups with the smooth mixture up to ¾ of the cup
- Add raspberries on top .
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Enjoy this delicious breakfast bran with a DIY Lemon & Lavender fruit tea.
You will need to dry some lemon slices in an oven beforehand.
Add some dried lavender flowers and dried lemon slices to hot water. Let it brew for 5-7 minutes and enjoy.