WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 125 grams butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups wheat flour
- 70 % lindt dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup sucralose sugar blend
- 50 grams raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius for 10 min
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt & baking soda
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter , vanilla & eggs until smooth and creamy
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mix and blend well with a spatula until evenly mixed.
- Stir in chocolate pieces and raisins
- Form balls
- In a baking tray, put a baking sheet and form balls from the cookie micture.
- Use a spoon sprinkled with flour to flatten the balls
- Bake for 15- 25 minutes or more depending on the hardness you want
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight jar.
Total time: 45 minutes