This Moringa Bundt Cake is the most flavorful and delightful cake for winter! Moist, tender yet buttery, it’s simply scrumptious and a delight to the human eye.
This Moringa bundt cake is your next step to a good immune system. The idea of adding moringa powder to my food was an absolute no, until I discovered the miraculous benefits that this powder carries.
It is no joke how I am seeing people changing their eating habits and how they endeavour to improve their immune system due to the COVID 19 situation. As a matter of fact, this recipe is also a part of elevating your immune system to fight off disease and stay fit.
What makes moringa good for you?
Moringa is well known for its medicinal properties and health benefits. It has anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Some benefits of Moringa powder are:
- Protecting and nourishing skin and hair
- Protecting the liver
- Preventing and treating cancer
- Treating stomach complaints
- Fighting against bacterial diseases
- 3 large eggs
- 1 T vanilla essence
- 250 ml milk
- 200 g salted butter melted
- 2 T moringa powder
- 1 t salt
- 200 g castor sugar
- 1 T baking powder
- 500 g cake wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- In a large bowl, pour the eggs, essence, milk, butter and moringa powder. Use an electric mix to whisk the ingredients until fully mixed and frothy.
- Add the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder to the egg mixture.
- Use a spatula to blend the ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Spray your bundt pan with baking grease and lightly powder it with some flour to ensure that the cake does not stick to the pan.
- Pour the cake batter into the bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 5 minutes before you glaze it.
Ingredients for glaze:
- 50 ml unsweetened condensed milk
- 100 gram icing sugar
- 2 T peanut butter
Instructions for glaze:
- Pour the ingredients into a bowl and use a spatula to combine them until smooth and creamy.