DIFFICULTY: EASY PREP TIME: 5 MIN COOKING TIME:10 MIN
Perfect breakfast~ Perfect day
This delicious pancake recipe will roughly take 15 minutes to prep.
This is one of the healthiest breakfast that you will ever have. I love using oatmeal as a main ingredient because of its health attributes and how it completely eradicates those cravings. Oatmeal is very filling, I only had 2 pancakes and was all good for the rest of the day. If you are looking for satiating meals that are delicious and packed with nutrients, then you are at the right place.
I also added some poppy seeds for some crunch to the pancakes. Some benefits of adding poppy seeds to your diet according to the Healthline are as follows:
- Poppy seeds contain pain relieving components.
- Poppy seeds boost heart and skin health
- Poppy seeds aid digestion and enhance fertility.
Let’s jump into the recipe then!
- 1 cup oat-flour (you can make your own oat-flour by blending your oats in a blender/food processor)
- 2/3 cup cake wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter for frying
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla essence, salt and sugar until fully mixed.
- In another bowl, mix the oat-flour, cake wheat flour, poppy seeds and baking powder.
- Pour the whisked egg mixture into the flour and use a spatula to mix the ingredients until fully combined.
- Use a large spoon to scoop out the pancake mix into a non-stick pan. Fry the pancakes on medium heat using butter. Enjoy!