Only made from 5 ingredients. Try this delicious ice cream recipe at your home.
I know that you are running out of snacks during this lock down. You probably don’t have much ice cream left for dessert. I have good news for you. Today, you can make your own super delicious healthy ice cream with only 5 ingredients. You do not need a churning machine. No, all you need are bowls, spatulas and a whisk.:)
I promise you will love and enjoy this recipe. Be creative this season and learn to make healthy snacks at home. Time is on your side and you get to use that time to have fun with your kids and spouse.
Give it a try!
- 250 ml condensed milk
- 250-gram whipped cream
- 50-gram baobab powder
- 15 grams spirulina powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and whipped cream until fully blended.
- Add baobab powder, spirulina and vanilla essence to the cream.
- Fold the cream with a spatula until fully blended.
- Refrigerate in a lunchbox for 4 Hours.
- Enjoy with chia seed pudding!
Chia seed Pudding Ingredients:
- 100 grams chia seeds
- 200 ml milk
Chia seed pudding directions:
- Mix the chia seeds and milk in bowl.
- Seal the bowl with a cling wrap
- Refrigerate for 3 hours
- Enjoy with ice cream
Get your ingredients online from The Refillery SA during this lock down and stay safe.